With an unimpeded view amidst the marvels of nature, the The Westin Rusutsu offers a high-quality space for complete relaxation. In this 24-storey all-suite tower, all guestrooms come with a spacious living room and bedroom.
We guarantee a resort stay that’s truly a notch above the rest.
Westin Rusutsu Resort will also accommodate the needs and wants of larger scale groups during longer stays.
- Check in: 15:00 / Check out: 12:00
1 or 2 bedroom suites with living room & ensuite accommodating up to 4 guests in the 1 bedroom suite & 7 guests in the 2 bedroom suite
Rates from 24,500 yen per person per night including breakfast twin share
The Westin Rusutsu is our accommodation of choice. We just love it. For us, the place has a warm and friendly ambience, the breakfasts are always a standout, plus the staff and service are all super courteous and helpful. The Westin also has a good variety of quality restaurants.
I’ve attached a photo of me in skiing the powder amongst the trees.
We’re missing Japan already!!
Margaret (and Greg)
- Quality hotel
- Spotlessly clean
- First rate staff who were lovely and friendly. They sorted out my wifes mobile phone issue when we arrived, after we had no luck. No question to them was an issue.
- Beautiful clean room and sizeable
- Exceptional breakfast as part of the package
- Great ski locker set up
- Easy access to the 2 seater access chair
- Great ski mountain
- Hotel food was expensive - Y6,300 PP for the nightly buffet worked out to be AUD $180 for 2 before any beverage
- All the hotel food options were expensive at the Westin. Even the japanese we talked to made the same comment.
- At the other resort side were cheaper options but nothing inbetween in terms of quality for an acceptable price e.g. burgers and fries or pizza at the low end, then back to the high end options
- We did not dine out at the smaller local eating houses as most nights it was snowing. Our choice overall.I would have like to but we just ran out of time.
- I had to sleep on the murphy fold out bed for the week because the plush bedding was the pillow top variety and my back cannot cope with such soft unsupported mattresses. Thankfully our room upgrade had the murphy fold out bedding, otherwise I would have slept on the floor to cope. This of course is a personal view, as most people probably love these beds and have no issue with them.
Mid January 2020
Early Jan 2016
We fully enjoyed our stay at The Westn Rusutsu Resort. The advantage of being able to use facilities of both the resort and the tower make it a fine one stop destination. After we left Rusutsu we continued travelling around Hokkaido for another couple of weeks, skiing at various other locations.. Thank you for being prompt in dealing with our booking. I attach a video my son made of the trip which features not only Rusutsu but also other locations in Hokkaido.
Rusutsu is about 2 hours by ski bus from New Chitose Airport, which we can help arrange for you.
EARLY AND LATE SEASON PACKAGE FROM 202,150 YEN PER PERSON TWIN SHARE
7 nights twin share in a Traditional Room (76 sqm) at The Westin Rusutsu Resort
Daily full buffet breakfast
Daily Onsen entry
6 day Rusutsu lift pass
Complimentary access to Workout Studio 24 hours
THE WESTIN signature bath room amenities in all rooms
THE WESTIN signature Heavenly Beds in all rooms
Early bird bonus included
This rate has been discounted by 10%
December 2nd 2023 to December 15th 2023
Mar 3rd 2024 to March 30th 2024
Minimum 5 nights
Book 120 days prior to arrival
REQUEST A QUOTE for these packages or your own custom package.
Rusutsu is located in Hokkaido. It is only 90 minutes from New Chitose Airport by the hotel frequent shuttle service.
Incredibly light snow (~95% air), one the snowiest resorts globally, no crowds (fresh tracks all day), 37 different, perfectly groomed trails, wide slopes perfect for beginners, great terrain available for night skiing, ski in/Ski out for a hassle free holiday, great beginner trails and kids park, friendly international instructors, almost no lift lines, covered chair lifts and gondolas, electronic passes for easy access, exciting winter activities, tasty restaurants + hot springs and beautiful winter scenery.