2021 Shizukuishi Early Bird Packages
Stay 5 nights & get 2 night FREE accommodaiton & 2 day FREE lift pass
Option 1 - 2021 Super early bird package - from 57,900 yen per person for 5 nights
- 5 nights accommodation at Shizukuishi Prince Hotel (Superior Twin Room)
- Full Buffet breakfast
- Full Buffet dinner
- 2 day shizukuishi lift pass
- 2 x 1 day complimentary lift pass coupons which can be exchanged for 1 day lift pass at Shizukuishi, Amihari Onsen or Iwate Kogen Snow Park (Transfers to/from Amihari or Iwate Kogen not included)
- 1 x complimentary run of Snow CAT tour per person, which is valid throughout your stay (The applicable term is for Jan 2nd - Feb 28th 2021. This may be subject to change. Advanced booking is required through us.)
Conditions: Booking needs to be made before the end of November 2020. Excluding the dates between Dec 28th to Jan 2nd.
Option 2 - Customize your package
- choose your lengh of stay
- choose your number of guests
- choose your accommodation
Shizukuishi Prince Hotel & Ski Resort is located northern part of the main island. The closest major train station is JR Shizukuishi which is about 2 hours and 30 minutes by Akita Shinkansen (bullet train “Komachi”) from Tokyo. The hotel runs free scheduled bus to/from the JR Shizukuishi station (20 minutes) .
The hotel also has free scheduled shuttle to/from JR Morioka station (50 minutes) in a capital of Iwate Prefecture.
Shizukuishi is famous for its stunning view of the Mt. Iwate (2,038 m), the highest mountain in Iwate prefecture. The resort has 11 superbly maintained trails. The best thing for powder skiers & boarders would be the CAT tour with a trail with the elevation of 4,500 metres!
The CAT tour is run on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays at 7:30, 9:00 and 10:30 and costs only 3,000 yen per person / ride. (The info is based on 2018 winter)