Brownie Condominiums are owned & managed by a friendly local family and their staff who provide a free shuttle service to the train station, slopes and the shops and dining establishments.
There are 6 x 2 bedroom self-contained clean and well maintained apartments with beautiful mountain views located in a quiet area.
Two bedroom with with ensuite & mountain view accommodating 2 - 5 guests
2-3 guests 21,600 yen per night
4-5 guests 27,000 yen per night
2-3 guests 151,200 yen per night
4-5 guests 189,000 yen per night
Extra charges & discounts
Utility cost 2,500 yen per day per unit
- The mountain shuttle bus stops near by & the owner offers a complimentary drop off & pick up at the slopes and also a lift to restaurants and bars in a different part of Hakuba.
- Closest chairlift - Hakuba Happo Gondola Adam - 1 km
- Mountain shuttle bus - 120 m
- Happo bus terminal - 2 km
- Train station - Hakuba - 3 km
- Rentaurants & bars - 300 m
- Supermarket - 2-3 km
- Rental shop - 500 m
The Hakuba Valley is home to Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba 47, Happo One, Iwatake, Kashimayar, Norikura and Tsugaike. All these resorts are within range, so you are spoilt for choice.
It does attract the second most amount of western visitors behind Niseko, so it is well suit up to accommodate westerners.
The most common way to travel to Hakuba valley is to fly into Tokyo, catch the shinkansen to Nagano (90 minutes) and then a local train or bus to Hakuba