Add a beautiful ice fall & luxury stay to your Hakkoda snow trip without sacrificing your snow time.
These beautiful icefalls are located only within an hour from Hakkoda. It would be a rare experience to see this beautiful icefall while you have the outdoor Onsen, which you can have at Hoshino Resorts Oirase Keiryu Hotel.
Hoshino Resorts Oirase Keiryu Hotel offers a free pick up from your accommodation in Hakkoda in the afternoon. You can enjoy your skiing or snowboarding on your last day at Hakkoda then catch this free shuttle to spend your last night in the Hoshino Resorts Oirase Keiryu Hotel and not sacrifice any snow time! Below is our suggested itnerary.
On your last day on the snow at Hokkoda
- 14:30 Ski most of the day and get off the snow about 2:30 pm
- 15:00-15:30 Pick up from your accommodation in Hakkoda by the hotel free shuttle
Spend your last in Japan at Hoshino Resorts Aomoriya
- 17:00 Arrive & check in at Hoshino Resorts Aomoriya
- 18:00 Icefall Night Tour
- 19:30 Dinner & Lounge Time
- 21:30 Enjoy the Onsen looking over the icefall
Check in at the luxury Oirase Keiryu Hotel.
Go on an icefall night tour and wath the amazing icefalls which would be ligeted up beautifully.
Buffet dinner or a gourmet course dinner.
The peaceful Outdoor Onsen. (There will be icefall at the outdoor Onsen in the 2018 winter!)
Get a good nights sleep before you fly out the following day
On the day you fly out from Japan
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:30 Depart from Hoshino Resorts Oirase Keiryu Hotel to JR Hachinohe station
- 11:10 Arrive at JR Hachinohe station to catch the Shinkansen to Tokyo