Japanese Local Snowboarder Profile #1
- Name: Taro Yoshimura (Yoshy)
- Born: Okazaki-city, Aichi
- Live: Iwamizawa-city, Hokkaido
- Age: 21
- How long have you been snowboarding? - 5 years
- Home resorts: Dynaland, Niseko Village Ski Resort
- Favorite resort: Asahidake
- How do you like Asahidake? - amazing deep powder
- Which resort do you want to go next? - Kitataisetsu
- Which resort have you been recentely? - Mount Racey - not much snow yet
- Which foreign resort do you want to go? - Whistler, Canada - I would like to try heli skiing!
- What do you do during the season off? - surfing, mountain climbing, kayakking
- How long have you done back country snowboarding? - 2 years
- Where do you recommend? - Furano-dake(Hokkaido), Tokachi-dake(Hokkaido)
- The most dangerous experience - When I jumped off one of the kickers in spring I landed in cow poo because of lack of snow...yuk!
- Favorite pro snowboarder: Antti Autti (Finland)
- What is snowboarding for you? - my lifetime friend
Yossy's first back country experience in Tokachidake.