Hoshino Resorts Tomamu & Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa 8 nights Package
The perfect package for those who want to ski a variety of mountains in central Hokkaido. The package consists of five nights in Hoshino Resorts Tomamu The Tower, 3 nights in Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa with the option of adding a 2 day backcountry tour to this package to explore the Hokkaido Powder Belt with RIKI Japow Guide (RJG).
Tomamu The Tower is a ski in ski out hotel with spacious rooms, good facilities and lots of restaurants to choose from. The "hotalu street" which is new ski in ski out shopping mall with cool shops, cafe & restaurants is an unique experience.
Hoshino Resorts Tomamu offers great tree runs, a CAT tour & backcountry tours.
From Tomamu you can also make a day trip to Furano and Sahoro on the the complimenarty scheduled bus.
After Tomamu, you take a 3.5 hour scheduled bus to Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa (currently called Asahikawa Grand Hotel) for a 3 night stay. The OMO is the new hotel brand of Hoshino Resorts. Every OMO hotel is located in an area with a lively local scene and which is full of off-the-beaten-path surprises. You will love your unique apress ski experience in Asahikawa-city which is the 2nd biggest city in Hokkaido offering so many shops, restaurants & bars.
Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa runs free shuttle to / from Kamui Ski Links. This resort has variety courses to suit to families to experts. The tree run courses are challenging, but heaps of fun!
Hokkaido Powder Belt 8 nights SPECIAL package includes
- CTS airport scheduled transfer to Tomamu
- 5 nights accommodation at Hoshino Resorts Tomamu The Tower
- Unlimited lift pass for Tomamu
- 5 mornings buffet breakfast for Tomamu
- 1 night dinner coupon for Nininupuri restaurant in Tomamu
- 1 night dinner coupon for hal restaurant in Tomamu
- Entry to the Ice Village in Tomamu
- Entry to the indoor wave pool & Kirin no yu outdoor bath in Tomamu
- Return scheduled day trip transfers between Tomamu and Furano (optional / advanced booking required)
- Return scheduled day trip transfers between Tomamu and Sahoro (optional / advanced booking required)
- Scheduled Transfer between Tomamu and OMO7 Asahikawa
- 3 nights accommodation at Hoshino Resorts OMO7 Asahikawa
- 3 mornings buffet breakfast for OMO7Asahikawa
- Return scheduled transfer between OMO7 Asahikawa and Kamui Ski Links (optional / advanced booking required)
The suggested airport to fly into is New Chitose Airport and Asahikawa Airport to fly out of. Or the other way round depending on the orders you visit.
The room type will be subject to availability.
Lift passes for Sahoro, Tomamu or Kamui Ski Links not included
SPECIAL package price (twin share) : 74,000 yen per person
Available stay period: 11/02/2019 - 31/03/2019
Bookings available unti: 31/12/2018
Backcountry guided tour with Riki Japow Guide - Includes the guide fee, but does not include lift pass, petrol (please pay to the guide at the end of the day) or rental gear required.
1 DAY TOUR : 60,000 yen for up to 3 people
2 DAY TOUR : 114,500 yen for up to 3 people
The accessible mountains for backcountry or sidecontry are Otoeyama, Old-Fukagawa Ski Resort (Otoe Powder Cat), Horokanai, Asahidake, Kuraodake, Horotachi Ski Resort, Pippu Ski Resort, Canmore Ski Vilage, Kamui Ski Links, Santa Present Park, Kurodake Ski Resort.